What do you get for the dad who doesn’t want or need ties? For the dad that never asks for anything? Whose happiness comes from watching his favorite people open presents? This gift guide is for them. Here is my top 15 gifts to get for your homesteading dad.
- Every homesteading dad needs a great knife. Some already have one, like Jared, and other still need one to start with. This knife is gorgeous and is sure to make a statement. This knife is a little more traditional but paired with the right holster would make a great gift.
- If they are into throwing axes, which really who wouldn’t be, this set is pretty awesome.
- Jared got into wood carving simply because I asked for a set of wooden spoons. He’s pretty awesome like that. This entire section has some really awesome ideas for anyone who is looking for a good wood working set.
- If your homesteading dad is anything like ours, he loves his MOLLE…everything. Getting him more definitely will make him smile.
- Every single man I work with carries a book bag of some sort. These are awesome, high quality bags and we love all of ours.
- I love patches, and I love Jared. Therefore, Jared gets patches all the time. He’s a good sport about it.
- If they love food and trying new things, I suggest this subscription box from Try The World. They bring you snacks or food from around the world.
- If dad likes beer, get him a subscription box that features beer from all across the country! We usually find the best beers this way.
- If dad wants to brew his own beer, we had great success with this kit from amazon. The directions were easy to follow. Be warned though, the hops smell nasty after cooking.
- DRILL BITS! Seriously, I’m not even going to link anything. Go buy him all the drill bits. I swear, we go through more drill bits than anyone I know. Mainly because we lose them…
- In the vein of losing drill bits, seriously it’s ridiculous how many we have lost, this magnetic tool to help find the stupid things would have been really handy.
- If they don’t have a drill set already, which I highly doubt, or maybe needs a new one? We love our ryobi set.
- Ok, I know what you’re thinking, this is a cheap hat. I can sew a headlamp to a beanie. If you can, do it! I will buy four. In the middle of winter, rain, whatever, having this would have been awesome! And if dad is bald, I’m sure he would appreciate it even more!
- This one is a little pricey-er but man it would make working on low things so much easier!
- The best thing you could give dad? A hug. That man loves his family more than you could know. All he wants is for you to give him a hug and tell him he’s the best. Because he really is.
If you like this post feel free to share it on your social media and follow us on the social medial links below! And don’t forget to subscribe to stay up to date on all our posts!